Saturday, March 04, 2006

more pics of the project

went and took some daytime pics of both boats I have and I will start with the project first


I have a slab of 12" wide oak that I am going to have ripped down to ½" and then it is going to be the gauge trim piece

I got the majority of the interior gutted this evening, once I get a tag for it I am going to take it down to the u-do-it carwash and give it a dousche. this next weekend is looking like it will be nice so I will probably take it to walbridge park and put it in the water for a hour or so to find any leaks,if there isint any then I will go to stage two and pull it in the garage and sand the top of the hull and reshoot the clearcoat with blue and gold glitter instead of the red and silver and then install the steering and motor controls. I am kinda pissed for giving away the set of evinrude simplex controls I had last year that I need now but hindsight is 20-20 nad I will do the seating aswell. hopefully I can have this boat done in 2-3 weeks and be ready to put in the river for some walleye fishing :hopefully:
heres a pic of the lund speedboat, the motors are in the garage right now, I have a 85 hp Johnson motor for it, last year on the last trip out with the 60 evinrues I burned up a piston so they have been on the back burner til now


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home