Sunday, August 20, 2006

FULLLLLLLLLLLL PULLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11


well last night I was up til 5am caughing and hacking and dealing with snot and I found a box of dayqill but they were green pills, I didnt think anything of it and after I took 4 I crashed until dinnertime the next day... wow what a nap.... it rained last night so the track was wet in BG soit was delayed 3 hours thank god so I was able to make it to the tractor pull this evening... all the fun and noise didnt do my stomach any good so I found a trash can and decided that I didnt want my $15 dinner anymore, lol ( if you follow my drift) but never the less I had fun... here is some pics

go diesel go! most of the Suer Stock tractors are a factory off the line production line just with different 4 valve hemispherical heads, bigger injectors, bigger fuel pumps and ofcourse bigger turbochargers , most of these tractors produce about 900-1200 diesel hp and probably upwards of 3000 ft lbs of torque here is a 3 turbine powered puller, it has 3 westinghouse turbines on it with each powering a gear in a planetairy setup, output on these are around 1500 hp each x 3 - 4500 hp give or take
here is a Modified Pro Stock, basically the same as a super stock but with up to 4 turbochargers and they make between 1200 and 2000 hp and 3000+ ft lbs

I dont know much about this one but the guy washing it said it makes some wicked power and when I said how much... 1200-1500 he looked at me and laughed and said about double that
this one here was just plain awesome...... when this one went down the track I covered my ears, and that was the nly time I did, each motor (there is 3 of them here) is capable of 4000 hp @ 7500 rpm and being v-12's theyhave neveer gotten a torque reading on the dyno so he said that means over 6000 ft lbs each so this pull truck has approx 11,000 hp on alcahol and 12,000with a shot of n20 and around 18,000-20,000 ft lbs of torque, ths one went the farthest this evening f 318', oh well I am off to bed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home