Friday, September 01, 2006

I swear to god I will never buy another car on EBAY




boy did I get fucked... with a capitol F this is the story about thursdays evening oddesy to get my new project car

we finally got our act in gear and drove the durango around the 75/475 loop to see if it would strand us... then we hopped on the turnpike and tried to make the deadline for picking this pile of shit up. we got there and the guy wasnt even home... great... we start looking over the car and discover that it has a flat tire, double great... the chick there says that she will call him and that he is about 10 min away... cool we can use the jack and spare for the car... NOPE gone... so we decide to just load it on the dolly anyways... that didnt work too good... so now we have a road blocked off trying to load this fricking car.... the guy finlly shows up and he looks at us nad says sorry I dont have a spare or tools great...me and jeremy finally get this damn car loaded after 20 minutes and the dousche didnt even help push it.... I finally get over to him only to see him forge someone elses signature on the title, I askWTF is this and he said that it was just in his fathers name... something didnt sound right, the mileage didnt match on the odometer and he didnt have the motor that he said he did but I was getting tired and wanted to just go home so we headed back finally at midnight. we stop about 20 miles down the road for a chance to hit the can and get some soda whenjeremy starts looking over the car in the light....and we find this... yes thats a broken bellhousing on the transmission... talk about feeling your stomach hit the soles of your shoes.... we finally looked it over and got our goodies and headed home. today me and jeremy spent most of the day trying to make this car run but it didnt happen. now I have 2 junk cars in the driveway... great!













I think I will be alot happier when I get this damn car to start up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home