Sunday, February 25, 2007

hmmmmm... still alive after the mounds

well I am still here, I guess that is a good thing....
had a good time at the mounds in mt morris michigan on saturday til about 2:45ish when the 4 wheeler I was riding kicked out of gear for some reason while I was asending a steep hill basically at the top and well when the forward propulsion system fails on a incline usually the item being propelled goes the opposite way and unfortunantly it resulted in me rolling the quad 3 times with it coming to rest on my melon , lol. it was a hard hit and I still am missing about 10-15 minutes of memory but f-it it probably isint that good of a memory to have anyways, we are planning another trip there on March 10th..... unlike some people that have made the comment of " cant you leave well enough alone? guess you dont learn from your mistakes!" BULLSHIT! I will do what I want to do, if you want to sit at home and do nothing thats fine with me, cause I am going to go and do what I love doing... period I decided about 2 months ago that I would start being more adventurious and make new friends... well I have met a pretty cool group of about 8 guys that share the same interists and like doing the same things I do aswell and I am glad and verry appreciative that they have accepted me for what I am... it is good to keep business business and friends friends and I think thats the way it will be from now on.


here are some pics of the fun



















1 Comments:

Blogger Nate~ said...

hey dipshit, I use Firefox and I wouldnt change if you had browser that would do sexual favors, LOL

Wednesday, February 28, 2007 3:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home