Thursday, September 07, 2006

the pretender

well ths krista broad that has been living with us has decided that she needs another new boyfriend and she found one, this guy is a piece of work and is taking her for a ride, lol

here is a list of things that this guy supposably owns;

a 2006 f-350
a 40' race trailer full of race cars
6 more race cars
a 10 bay shop on alexis road
and he knows everyone that you talk about knowing even Seth McDoogle ( fictious name)

but the best part is that as of yet he has not driven any vehicle to the house, nor showed me any of this stuff that he keeps bragging about, he said to go to toledo speeday friday to see his cars... I guess all I have to loose s $10 in gas

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, a ten bay shop...Maybe he could give us all discounts..

:-)

Thursday, September 14, 2006 12:46:00 AM  
Blogger Nate~ said...

I hear ya, he was supposed to make up a lease for me to ent out 2 of the bays so I can work on cars legally but as you will see in the next post that isint going to happen

Thursday, September 14, 2006 1:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home