Monday, March 13, 2006

busy weekend

wow a busy weekend, litterally..... cleaned out the interior of the aqua-hog and discovered that it needs a new floor... big deal... me and DC are going to do it next weekend, the pour in place foam will be the only big cost to it.


oh well thats next weeks project....

tonite I am finishing up the flyers for the landscaping business, the good old HP Laserjet 4100 is getting its yearly workout....
After 3 toner cartridges and $70 in paper;
that is stack one of four, 4,000 flyers total on 65# cardstock and 1000 on 24# paper. hopefully I will add on some extra work this spring. the guy at office depot was a queef and kept trying to convince me to use just 24# paper, sorry jack I used to do full color printing and specialty flyers for people with my Xerox Phaser 7300 I know what works and what dosen't!! 65# cardstock isint much more expensive and it holds up better and if I have extras I can fold them in half and then send them out in the mail to select targeted homes or the 26ยข postcard rate. well me and jeremy will be in stone oak tomorrow for a while, LOL... atleast they have mail boxes out at the road and they are all designed the same with a paper slot in the bottom, there is 1000 homes in that sub division so I figure I can do it in 2-3 hours of putting around

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home