Tuesday, September 19, 2006

rainy day

well I didnt get much done todaybecause I slept until bout 2:00 today, mostly because I cant wake up when it is raining,,.... dont ask why but I just cant.

last night was a fiasco, nevr made it to south bend, too much happened at once and I was needed in town (damnit) everything that could go wrong did, the fuel pump in jeremys truck gave up it's ghost and this chris chinny guy turned out to be a real joke as he tried for 4 hours to fix one of kristas struts on her car, so me and my mom drove up to lambertville so I could fix the car and her to calm down krista and keep her out of my way after much messing around about 1 am I finally fix this jokers f-up and we all go home... I'll tell ya what, for him being a race car builder / driver he sure dosent know his ass from a tree stump.... finally I called him on his BS he has been spewing and he got pissed off at me (whoptie-doo) but hey if bullshit was music this guy wold be a brass band and after hearing so much I had to say something.... oh well

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home