Wednesday, March 07, 2007

2 posts today


well today I am going to add a post to my private blog aswell as one here,....


it just amazes me that some people just dont get the drift that you just want to be left alone to do what you do and then when they dont get their way they throw a hissy fit and try and start drama when they need to look at their current situation before speculating on others.... but I dont care, I have better things to do with my time like celebrating with my two employees at City Hall the fact that I just landed a $1200 a week mowing contract today, FINALLY a good contract and at that rate I will be able to afford a new 1 ton dodge ram too, yAy! well first thing will be buying atleast 1 landscape trailer .

I will deal with drama at a later time, the only thing on my mind right now is G'ma, everything else and everybody can fvck off til everything is back to running smooth.

~Nate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home