Monday, March 13, 2006

worn out boots


I am sitting here looking at my pair of Hi-Tec leather boots and I cant believe that they are beyond wore out in less then 6 months (bought them a day before the anversery party last fall) the one seam came completely undone on the one boot and the sole has peeled off of the other about half of the way on the other not to mention that all the tread is gone... smoothed off! comeon I would think a $135 pair of boots from a company whom I have never had a problem with before would go atleast a year, I had a pair of wolverines last 11 months before I wore the tread off... and a pair of hunting boots from meiers ($10 on clearance) go for 2 years!! I think I am going to fire off a email and bitch and see if they have good customer service or tell me to pound sand

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home