Saturday, December 09, 2006

Inconsiderate & ungrateful people

normally I try not to bitch and moan about petty things but lately people in general have just been pissing me off.... I'll start with Trish... Jeremys girlfriend, all this woman wants is the world handed to her on a fricking platter! about 3 weeks ago I decided to let her use my blazer because she was constantly bitching and whining about not having any transportation because her blazers transmission went out". "Nate, can I use your blazer to look for a job and to take the kids to school" how can I say no? Maybe she is going to actually get off her dead ass and on to her dying feet to try and support herself and her kids so jeremy dosent have to do it all by himself... wow what a concept.... a week goes by and all that the blazer has been used for is driving around town for shits and giggles...... 3 weeks later the transmission calls it quits, I knew it was not in the best of shape to begin with but I was pretty sure it would make it through the winter if it was not beat on.... well now it has a new transmission.... and she killed a set of brakes.... and blew out the radiator,,,... to top it all off she bitches me out because I havnt had it fixed yet!!!! Well pardon the fuck out of me!!!!! I just spent $450 on that transmission! that was cold hard cash toots and it broke the pre-season repairs fund, I am not going to put that $180 radiator on the charge card so you have something to beat the shit out of! you already killed 4 of jeremys cars and I am not going to let you screw up a plow truck that I am going to desperately need this winter just so you can joy ride around town and beat the piss out of it when you get mad. What finally pushed my last button was last night I ran them(jeremy & trish) all over the place because they still dont have a running car, I spent $20 in gas....no biggie... and while we were out we stopped at the country hearth center to look into getting a grate for their fireplace so they could use it and actually get some heat besides the furnace. the lady showes us the wrought iron grates and the cheapest one was $55 I know jeremy dosent have that kind of money so I asked the lady what else she had and she found a cast iron one for $25, being the nice person I am I bought that for them and then went to my house to load up about 6 bundles worth of firewood and 20 gallons of water. we all squeeze in my chevy and drive over to their place and I unload the wood and clean out the fireplace and get a fire going for Jeremy because he is yet to master getting one going and right as we sit down for a late dinner trish pops in a dvd... and the opening scene is some guy having a frontal labotomy done in a mental hosspital... come the fuck on!!! I am trying to eat and she pops in a horror movie??? what the hell? everyone that knows me knows I am open to almost anything but I dont like horror movies and gorey stuff, shit Jeremy begged me for a week to go see "Underworld Evoloution (3 or 4)" with him because of his anti-social thing and that movie wasnt that bad as far as weird gorey stuff goes. so I left like 5 minutes after we get there, I had originally brought along a DVD that I had from a box set on the stealth program that interisted me and jeremy but she didnt want to watch that "stupid airplane shit"

I try my best to help people but anymore screw it, anymore people are just out to use you until you cry foul. I think I just need to start looking for different friends.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bob Westbrook said...

It's like feeding milk to a stray cat. Once they get a taste they'll suck everything they can out of you. You know, the free ride mentality. The more they get their way the more they expect and seek the free ride. Get tough and cut them off. If they want something give them something to do and earn it. If they're too lazy to work let them starve and freeze cause you aint doing them any long term good otherwise

Sunday, December 10, 2006 10:29:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

There have been a few times I've had to stop having anything to do with people that constantly took and never gave back or at least appreciated it. Some people don't understand the line between a friend helping them and taking advantage of a friendship.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006 12:31:00 AM  
Blogger Nate~ said...

I know, I stopped doing everything for them almost a week and a half ago when I got a red light ticket and a speeding ticket in the mail while Trish was driving my truck (which I explicitly told jeremy not to let her do) and her attitude was "just dont pay it, what are they going to do?" what are they going to do? comeon! they will either 1.. place it for collections. 2 sue me and get a judgement... in Ohio when you get a judgement for anything related to driving they suspend your license!

so they are nolonger welcome to use my trucks unless I am around while they do.

atleast Jeremy is being more helpfull, he offered to help me bring in a load of wood while he did his laundry this evening so it is not all bad

Monday, December 25, 2006 3:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home