Monday, September 25, 2006

good god another weekend

lol, I have this title saved as a favorite because that is always what I say, wow another weekend.... well I could write a book with all that have done sence my last post on here but I will justgive you the cliff notes

well friday I went to cherie & Robs lace and looked at their trailer and aired up his trailer tires for him
and then sense it was a rainy weekend me and jeremy cleaned out the garage so we could start working on cars in the garage during the day sense the city is being a bunch of doushes, here is a pick of it 90% done, all I have to do is move the air compressor that I got from the coke head across the street and move some boxes to storage and it will be done good enough for me..... this winter I am going to build some utility trailers aswell so I need the space


I get the daytona turd in the garage and then as I bang my head I see the flash of the camera it is rare that I am in pics but jeremywas all excited like a kid on christmas day and he managed to snap a few before I could take the camera away... oh well I am off to bed, I have to be up EARLY today so I can finish getting things put away and then go to the car lot and help Amy while John is at the hospital

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home