Friday, December 01, 2006

wow time flies

good god the last 3 weeks have been a living nightmare, I have been selling firewood and have sold quite a bit for Tom Anderson... well when I say a bit I mean enough to pay for me to purchase a 2 ton dump truck :-D I but it already split for $100 a cord and sell it for $180 delivered in Toledo... just back in the drive and dump and go around $60-$65 of pure profit for an hour and a half of work... even working at jeep wont touch that unless you are doing OT all day long


I'll tell you what I cant wait fr the snow... I am SO Excited this year I will have 5 trucks running, the Chevy 2500 I just bought, the dump truck will get a 10' road blade and do stand-by work for the city of Holland, my blazer is getting a 6.5' Meyers( what was on the durango) the durango is getting a new 7½' Meyers plow, Jeremys S-10 is getting a 7' Meyers blade and will be a backup truck. I just landed all 13 family video stores which is a pretty decient contract and hopefully Andy Mock from Techlawn will get back ahold of me so I can give him our Sub rates. all I can say is that I am praying for snow, I did some math and the family video contract is worth around $10k for snow alone plus the mowing work in the summer... well I am off to bed, I will post pics of the new trucks soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home