Friday, October 06, 2006

A Visit From Carty Today

I swear to god any more I can never take a good morning constitutional any more because I am always interrupted, today it was by Carty Finkbeiner telling me that my little red Daytona had to go or it would be towed because the tags were expired by 4 days, when prodded about who complained he said the guy across the road on nela (who is currently on my shit list) and then he started mumbling and wandering around with his hands in his pockets looking at stuff and yelling "This has to go!!!!! There is no excuse for having this here" over and over and over, while the 15 police officers stood guard like they were Bush's secret service, I came out and then Jeremy told him he was a horses ass and then said we were still planning to sue the city, right after that everyone loaded into the van they came in and then sped off. I'll tell ya what I am so tired of the bullshit in this town that I have decided to move, maybe then I will be able to take a shit in the morning without being interrupted, and I wont have to worry about some over zealous City Offical coming and taking my stuff.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Seems as if the City should have more to worry about than a vehicle that had only had expired plates for four days.

Unfortunately we experienced a similar situation at my one daughter's house where the inspectors went into a totally fenced in area that could not even be seen from the street and tagged her car and one of her room-mates for a similar reason.

Monday, November 06, 2006 11:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home