Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I worry too much

normally I dont put my personal life out on the internet but I have had a few things bugging me lately and I am open for any advice I can get... one is a repeated dream that every time has 5 distinct people in it but the dream is different every time... it has Susan Frederick, Mike Bombrys, Jeremy Goldthwaite, Carty Finkbeiner, and myself. the last one was the most vivid and I woke wide awake at the end, it started out a normal summer day early morning I woke up and went outside and let the dog out andto start mowing the lawn I was sitting on my riding mower cutting the grass (specifically the one the city took on May 25th) and I saw Sue's green jeep come tearing down the road along with a wrecker and a garbage truck ( like she had on the 25th) and I stopped what I was doing and asked what was going on, she said "fuck you fatass, I am taking your stuff" and I say bullshit and then go in the house to grab a ball batbut instead I grab my Kimber and 4 clips and go back outside to see a group of black people loading everything of mine into the garbage truck and crushing it, my dog is going nuts at the intruders and then one of the black people kick her in the head and down she goes. he then grabs her and heads to the garbage truck but then falls about a foot short after I fire a 45ACP round through his cranium and then I follow suit with everyone else in the back yard and then I throw all the bodies into the garbage truck and walk around to the front of the house to see my new truck on the back of the wrecker and everyone standing in a circle laughing, then Sue looks over and says,"HAHA I told you I was going to take your stuff fatass" pop pop there goes sue into the garbage truck with the rest of the people and then Robosaurus just materialized and it ate Carty Finkbeiner and the guy from Graingers towing and then the graingers tow truck and right after that bam I was wide awake...

I have had similar dreams lately and usually they are not as graphic but I have been stressed out lately over trying to make things work out and worrying over the city hassling us moreanyways I am going to bed - sweet dreams world, LOL

2 Comments:

Blogger Bob Westbrook said...

Hey Nate, Yeah you worry too much. Dreams are just the thoughts bouncing around in your head that your brain is still working through. REM (Rapid eye movement)sleep is that period when you dream. Your not deep asleep yet so the brain hasn't stopped chewing on things. Shooting em all is your brains way of trying to get rid of this source of stress. Your cool, just lock up the guns when you go to bed if you sleep walk much.

Thursday, November 09, 2006 4:36:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I agree with Bob, I still have bad dreams about things that happened with my ex-husband that are alot more extreme in the dreams than what happened in real life.

Thursday, November 23, 2006 12:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home