Thursday, November 02, 2006

tough choices today

well I have been debating this for a while and as much as I hate to do business with the toledo blade after they screwed alot of people over.... but....I have to, last year 60% of my calls were generated by the blade and now I am off to a slow start so I called and got the adds going so I can make some money, plowing insurance this year is going to be in the $3k range so I need some loot to pay for it.... but on the plus side I found out about the freeway ads that are free so I can save some money and sell some junk I have laying around

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It's a hard decision but it's obvious that the boycott has never really been pushed hard. Had it been than this could have ended by now.

Monday, November 06, 2006 11:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home