Sunday, March 11, 2007

some people just don't get it , I have better stuff to write aboutI

I still dont understand why people just cant leave well enough alone? forget it, I have better stuff to write about like the auction me and Tom Anderson are going to on Tuesday, they have 25 tons of stainless steel scrap and hopefully we can purchase it all for around 50¢ a pound, the main reason I am going is because there is a pallet of 10 gauge stainless sheets, more then enough to make a stainless steel flatbed for my black chevy pickup, whatever else I pickup I will list on ebay and if I get no response there I will just scrap it out, Mike at Metal Management has been treating me verry well lately giving both me and Tom $1.50+ for 304 stainless and around $200 a ton for shread steel so I am happy, I will be real happy if I get those 6 sheets of 10 gauge though for 50¢ a pound/ $300, I already have a sissor lift and a powerpack to run it, it will give me an excuse to sell the dump and put that money twards the new truck I found today or trade the guy if he still wants to do it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home