Sunday, June 24, 2007

yet another auction

some auctions are good and some are bad, the one today was awesome, I finally bought a new chainsaw after Jeremy decided to destroy my old one, well I actually bought 4 of them, one real nice Stihl 036pro for myself and some shitty ones to hand out as loaners... why loan out a $600 chainsaw when you know it will come back messed up. loan out that $20 craftsman and then when it breaks the break-ee can afford to pay for it. although the whole point of getting a nice professional saw is that I am tired of neighbors bitching about our trees so sometime in the future I am going to just cut down the one maple that steve keeps bitching about.... if I take my time and double check everything I shoudnt have a problem doing it over the course of 2-3 days with some help from DC. and Jeremy... got plenty of chainsaws LOL, I will add more later but right now I have to get these snow plows unloaded

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home