Wednesday, May 02, 2007

making a list

it is amazing the amount of shit that I have, not only do I have a garage packed full, but a bunch in the back yard aswell as a 10x40 storage unit about half full... hmmm how to remidy that... simple... I am loading up everything that I have not used in the last year and taking it to the big Yoder & Frey consignment auction for the May 8th sale. here is my list so far

the F-350 (cant pour gas on the ground as fast as that thing uses it)
a air compressor
a compressor pump
a pallett Jack
a mig welder
my large mig welder I just bought in fremont that I am yet to use
a bunch of hydraulic crap
all of my rubber belting besides the 12" deflector belting (one large trailer full)
3 sets of dually tires
a fertalizer spreader
a spray tank
the 10' snow plow blade (maybe)
and a bunch of small random shit that I bought but will never use or had an idea that did not work
basically I am tired of holding on to stuff that I "might" use in the next few years.... if I need it I will buy it and if it is not here people won't have a reason to borrow it and break it before I can use it

my goal from this condensation is that I will get enough money to have a transmission put in my 91 chevy and get it back to being reliable and then get out of dodge for a little while and go explore.... throw some tools in the truck, grab the dog, load the 4 wheeler on the truck, go borrow DC's 16' aluminum boat, pack the tent and get away from the hell for a week or two

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home