Monday, April 16, 2007

13 days!?! so what, I'm buisy

well I have just been buisy with makng money, nothing new, sold a bunch of conveyor belting at the archibold auction for decient money, well ok money... enough to pay my commercial insurance policy and cover this months truck payment for the black chevy.... god I wish family video would pay me so I can just pay that damn truck off... right nowI am trying my damndest to keep things paid ahead but with no good money for the last 2 months and pallets and scrap metal slowing down I have been shit out of luck and lucky to bring in $100 a day but unfortunantly everything comes in spurts, I have ebay set up to list about 30 things tomorrow at 6 in the evening so that will provide enough loot to let me get a new landscape trailer and possably a new mower aswell.... everyone in this town is as broke as I have ever seen it and listing stuff for sale in the paper has yeilded no results so far so to hell with it... people come and look at a outboard motor that is worth 2 grand that I am asking $500 for and ask if I would take $200, I told that guy I would rather take it to the scrapyard for the aluminum then sell it to him.... this town is headed to the shitter so fast that it would make your head spin.... well I have to get this junk truck prepped and ready to take in first thing so I am out of here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home