Wednesday, March 28, 2007

time has been flyin!!



shit, another week gone.... never to be returned to my life......... oh well

got the new F-350 home tonite and started working on it trying to figure out what the problem is...... WOW it is exactly what I told Johnny it was, the selector valve was stuck and the fuel pump in the front tank is bad.... $40 in parts from my friends at KRAP Junkyard and the truck will be on the road, I cant believe that people get pissed at the deals I get but hey thats life, ya gotta have money to be able to jump on those deals! I am not gonna lie but things have been tight for the last month or so with the ony thing keeping me afloat is the scrap metal I have taken in... some days ya eat hot dogs and some days ya eat steak


I am just happy that I am going to have something to drive that I can take on the freeway without it eating a gallon of gas every 7-8 miles

I gotta laugh though Jeremy finaly was paid a visit by the Department of Neighborhoods on monday because of "Jeremys Junkyard" as I have nicknamed it... mostly he has a asshole neighbor that keeps calling and complaining, kinda like what I went through with Steve
blodgett.... oh well I hope he can make everything kosher by thursday so they dont tow his...conglomeration... speaking of monday... yesterday actually I was out on the 4 wheeler and I was flagged down by Tom Gamble who practically begged me to remove the "ripoff-report" that I had filed at www.ripoffreport.com back in august of last year because he keeps getting phone calls about it and it is the first thing that pops up in a google search when you search for cottman transmission toledo and from the way he talked he would do anything...... it amazes me the power of the internet and me just blowing off steam...... he even hinted at building me a transmission for my work truck but I dunno yet on that, but he basically said to name what I want and I will get it... oh welll I am off to bed... I gotta run out to KRAP first thing and maybe do some flyering in stone oak

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home