Tuesday, April 03, 2007

F-350 = best investment to date




just been doing what I do best, working my ass off and making money.... got the red F-350 running decient so that is what I am driving now, 10MPG sucks but it is reliable and has brakes and overdrive.... oh well until I get the trans in the black chevy it will have to do..... someday I am going to buy a 5th wheel camper and this truck will pull it to the carolinas when I move.... just to see what it would look like I backed it into place infront of a buddys 30 footer and I cant wait til I have saved enough to get one, used 4-5 year old 28'-33' 5'ers as they are called on www.irv2.net are going from $6k-$12k so saving for one wont be a problem, I figure I can do it in a year or so just with mad money, well I am tired and I am going to bed, nite

1 Comments:

Blogger Bob Westbrook said...

Nate, I tried to E mail you but it came back undeliverable. Give me a call

Thursday, April 05, 2007 8:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home