Friday, April 20, 2007

Virginia Tech

DISCLAIMER

*******first off if you think you might be offended by me being an ass then please go away*******

ok now that that is said yes I feel sorry for them, but not enough to go wearing ribbons and changing my myspace profile pics and avatars on bullitin boards that I visit and all that bullshit that worships the dead and idolizes people cause they died in a shooting. I have the best and simplest solution and that is to make it legal to carry a conceled weapon without a permit or bullshit like that! if everyone is armed then the criminals that use guns to commit a crime just MIGHT think twice about pulling a gun on some lady. .... more on that later

back to VT.... where were the police after the "first wave" oh wait here they were!! secret spy pics:

I will add more to this later, I have to go and buy more ammo for my guns

1 Comments:

Blogger Bob Westbrook said...

I knew it would be a media circus when it happened. Like a bunch of idiots rubbernecking a car wreck. I just looked at the comments on my "love story" blog and saw your comment about having our pictures on disc. Give it to Cherie while she's up there if you could. Preciate.

Monday, April 23, 2007 3:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home