Saturday, May 12, 2007

hmmmm,.... earth to Frank! where is my truck!?!?!

I just looked at the date and realized that it has been about a month now that a buddy of Mine Frank has had my dump truck..... ofcourse rent free..... I was supposed to either get the money for it or get it back by this weekend. hopefully he brings me the money because if he does then I will have a little more money twards a new to me cabover Isuzu

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

20MPG, Diesel and has a max GVWR of 14,500 pounds so it can be plated as a private vehicle so it can be legally parked at the house and nobody can do a damn thing about it.... f@%king inconsiderate neighbors always have to pry ito my business and try and make my life misreable, they made me get rid of my favorite truck because it was a 1.5 ton capacity..... after putting a few hundred miles on one of these I am in love with them and they will run on homemade Biodiesel..... currently I am spending around $150 a week on gas alone so being able to get my fuel for about $25 a week is another plus....

welp I am off to bed, I have to be up early so I can go and buy steel to finish a trailer I am building for a friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home