Tuesday, May 22, 2007

what the hell lets take the week off!




last night sucked, all I did was toss and turned and I just could not get my mind off of this accident bullshit..... I HAVE to have the truck towed home tomorrow otherwse after a week they scrap it.... nice... BUT on the plus side I found a F350 that was taken to a local scrap yard same year as that one and it has a rust free front clip and a 7.3 diesel engine........ $1000 buys the truck(well I already put a deposit on it....shhh ) and it has every part needed to repair the maroon one so once my insurance gets done examining it I am going to tear the front clip off and do the engine swap and then most likely have the guys at New Direction Auto Works do ther magic and install the front clip and repaint the front and cab Gloss Black to match the 10' flatbed that is going to go on the back instead of fixing the farkd up bed... at this point I just want my damn truck fixed so I can get on with life and get back to making money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home