Sunday, June 17, 2007

Zoning Enforcement!

welp I just got home from the strawberry fest and boy am I beat, lately the sun just takes it out of me..... I took a bunch of pictures of Tom Andersons "floats" that he was displaying in the parade... well technically he was not in the parade because he got kicked out over decals on his cannon and shithouse he towed behind it....., total BULLSHIT in my opinion, well here are pics in no peticular order:


























after the "parade" was over I just had to have some of my favorate BBQ, cool guy and he makes good food! I have done quite a bit of welding and fabrication for him on his BBQ trailers


this next winter when stainless steel comes down in price I am going to build a larger cooker for him and I will make a smaller one for myself. well it was a fun day but it is time for me to put the quads away and call it a night

~Nate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home