Wednesday, July 04, 2007

hmm.......... been buisy (ofcourse)

well I am not really in the mood to write but I will give ya all the high lites, went to a few auctions and on Saturday I went to one I never even planned to go to and I am glad I did, I bought all the pallets at the auction for $10 and finally took them all in today for a whopping $265 profit plus another hundred bucks in scrap metal that I didn't pay a dime for.... nice, today was an exceptionally good day, got a good battery in the durango and stretched it's legs good and bought mulch for the flower beds and while I was out at T&J getting mulch I flagged Tom (jr..) down and asked him about a truck I saw sitting in the tall grass rusting away and voillia it is for sale,... 1998 Ram 3500 4x4 Dually with a Cummins turbo diesel and a 12' flat bed that dumps, drive it home for $3000, I about shit a brick at that price cause I have been bidding on these trucks on eBay and not a single one goes for less then $10k so I am going to buy it and do the minor body work to it and repaint it and have one nice truck to use... well I need to get some rest, nite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home