Wednesday, January 10, 2007

bah!!!11

this week is starting off boring....BUT it is finally starting to get cold and cold = people buying firewood, ABOUT TIME!! I have been pissing away $100 a week on the ad in the paper and I have had no calls in the last 2 weeks that have resulted in a sale f@wk!!!! however having free time means that I can surf the net on the neighbors wireless (LOL) so I have been checking out different music groups on myspace, hell I remember when myspace was first started way back in 2002 and I have had an account sence they started and wow has it blown up bigtime, anyways, hopefully I can make about $500-$600 this week but we will see... oh well I have to crash, gotta be up early tomorrow (today) so I can drive out to wauseon AGAIN because some dipshit on ebay has me on a wild goose chase all over a saw blade jeesh I should have paid the $25 to have it shipped cause I have used $20 in gas to drive out there already

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home