Monday, July 09, 2007

the MOUNDS again







I just have not been in a mood to write since the fourth, don't know why but I do know what part of it is and I cant really discuss that here or other people will read it and get pissed over the truth oh well here are the pics of my trip to the mounds
playing in the creek






Lunch time and a cool-down session


















lol, muddy durango hauled 4 people around just fine suprisingly













I think I can... I think I can.... oh fuck it where is the winch!









after our little group decided to leave the mounds and head to the outlet mall about 6 miles north, it was dark as night and the lightning was frequent but I wanted a new pair of shoes so we stopped at the Nike store and waited for it to blow over, after about 10 min it was nice again but when we returned to flint everything was white as if it had SNOWED
atleast 2" of hail on the grass and a inch on the road and at intersections it was up to a foot thick and there were kids playing in the ditches in ice up to their chest. I have not seen hail like that in about 8-9 years
















well I decided that come hell and high water or hail to my asshole I am going to get a newer truck so I bought that 98 ram 1 ton off of Tommy, gave him $1500 and the rest in payments that way I don't have to get it all together at once, he is a cool guy











the more and more I look at this tree I think it is going to end up in someone elses yard at the rate it is leaning and I don't know for sure when or how but I am going to take it down once I get the new motor on my chipper and I can find somewhere with a manlift for rent for under $200

oh well I am done for now, I have to be up at the ass-crack of dawn to take scrap in and go to archabold

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The tree does need to come down - it is very close to the city line - make sure the grand poopah hizzoner - won't be a problem later when he discovers it's gone - also, think about getting 3 or 4 quotes from different folks and have them take it down - you take care of disposing (keeping) the wood - make sure they have insurance :) - this would put the neighbors at ease and maybe not be much of a problem in regards to this little project!
Only suggestions, Aunt Cherie.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 11:25:00 PM  
Blogger Nate~ said...

of course hizzoner wants it to fall on a certain someones house I need that tree to fall on someones house like I need a second asshole) and he has already told me twice that if I am soo worried about it then do something about it, of the 4 quotes I have gotten just to get the tree on the ground is going to be somewhere in the neighborhood of $500-$700 as of right now the tree is going to stay there, I don't have the time to mess with it right now and I don't feel like cutting into my plow season stash, maybe more towards fall/winter when I have a slow time.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007 10:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home