Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Brand new wood burning stove for $185



it never fails I stumble on good deals when the money I have is ment for other things... oh well I am going to jump on it anyways because I can get a brand new still on the pallet Century Wood Stove that usually sells for $550 for $185, I have been talking about getting a new stove for the garage for a while, I wish I had extra money because if I did I would buy one for Cherie & Rob so they can have heat in their farmhouse but such is life I guess, sense I have a shitload of wood at my disposal for next to nothing I can heat the garage more efficently... yea thats it, lol all that matters is that I have enough money to buy the stove and pay that fricking ticket I got before christmas.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That is a really good deal on a woodburning stove.

:-)

Wednesday, January 17, 2007 10:40:00 PM  
Blogger Nate~ said...

you bet, it throws off alot of heat aswell!

Thursday, January 18, 2007 9:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home