Friday, January 19, 2007

The problem is, The problem is.....The future is not what it was

w00t! Awesome day today, made about $300 today and we got some snow, yAy!!! all is better in my book... some people are still being childish and pouting but like before I dont give a shit, I got some loot in my pocket and things are going pretty good with the exception of a broken taillight but once again I am having a awesome day so it does not matter, I get High speed internet in about a week so I will be cruzing at the speed of light again, oh well, here is some pics from my Awesome day today... brought in some scrap metal I had stockpiled in the garage for whe I was low on funds, took it in and made a hundred bucks, then took $80 of that and bought a load of wood and delivered it for $180
oh well, I will see ya next time, I am off to bed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home